Herndon, VA — AllTrust Networks is pleased to announce support for Windows 10. Paycheck Secure, the nation’s leading software for check cashing and alternative financial services, is now compatible with the latest Windows platform, offering improved performance, plug-and-play integration and a user-friendly interface. With backward compatibility for Windows 7 & 8, Paycheck Secure for Windows 10 supports a variety of configurations. With packages starting as low as $50/month, customers can pick and choose which options best fit their need.
“We are excited to offer Paycheck Secure for Windows 10. We know our customers will take advantage of the latest features of Microsoft Windows and we are committed to providing the most up to date software. A high performance platform with rich customization capabilities, Paycheck Secure is the best software available in the marketplace.” said Karl Lewis, AllTrust’s CEO.
Paycheck Secure is a total check cashing solution, with premium features to accommodate grocery, retail and MSB chains of any size. Options include:
- Industry’s best protection against fraudsters, including fingerprint biometric enrollment and identification with access to AllTrust’s national fraudster database
- High performance platform offers merchants faster lines and better customer service
- Full government compliance and integrated reporting for CTRs and SARs
- Automated Check 21 electronic deposits • Integrated check maker research
- AllTrust Review Center services for 3rd party decision assistance
- Check Guarantee program
- Automated data backup to AllTrust’s private, secure network
- PCS Online, a web-based version of Paycheck Secure, is available
- Hardware and software packages to fit any budget
AllTrust Networks provides best in class solutions while developing new products for a changing marketplace.